- Creating an SEO plan
- Identifying and managing keywords
- Maximizing pay-per-click strategies
- Understanding the best practices for link building
- Regarding search engine robots, spiders and / or crawlers
- On-going process in SEO
- Tracking and generating useful reports
About the author, Jerri L. Ledford: She has been a freelance business technology writer for more than 10 years. During that time, over 700 of her articles, profiles, news stories and reports have appeared online and in print. Her publishing credits include: Intelligent Enterprise, Network World, Information Security Magazine, DCM Magazine, CRM Magazine, IT Manager's Journal. Jerri also authors corporate collateral -white papers, case studies, web content, and presentations. Her corporate clients include Switch & Data, The World Health Organization, FujiFilm, Coco-Cola, and NaviSite.